About Wilson Pro 1000C
Includes WilsonPro Cloud Service Integration
The Wilson Pro 1000C passive distributed antenna system is a wall mounted cellular amplifier designed to provide enhanced in-building cellular coverage for all commercial spaces, including large homes, hospitals, hotels, warehouses and offices.
The Wilson Pro 1000C amplifies weak cellular signals to provide reliable voice and data coverage–including 4G – to inside spaces where signals may not penetrate and With new eXtended Dynamic Range (XDR) technology, the amplifier never shuts off due to a strong outside signal or changes in outside signals.
Like all WilsonPro cellular signal boosters, the Wilson Pro 1000C features cell site protections that auto-detect and prevent any cell tower interference.
Pro 1000C Specs
|Max Gain||70 dB|
|Power||110 – 240 V AC, 50 – 60 Hz, 30 W|
|Dimensions||3.75 x 11.5 x 18 in|
- Pro 1000C 5-Band Amplifier with XDR Technology
- 314411 – Wide Band Directional Antenna
- 304412- 4G Inside Dome Antenna x4
- Integrated Power Supply
- 859902 – Lightning Surge Protector
- 952302 – 2 ft. WILSON400 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable
- 952375 – 75 ft. WILSON400 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable
- 952300 -100ft. Black WILSON400 Ultra Low Loss Coax Cable w/ N-Male to N-Male Connector
- +15 dBm maximum downlink power
- XDR technology: never shuts down, even with very strong outside cellular signals
- Full color display, indicating gain and power levels of each band, for easy antenna setup
- Compatible with all U.S. cellular networks
- Integrated power supply
- New! Pro 1000C connects to WilsonPro Cloud via an LTE connection through the outside donor antenna, or through a traditional RJ-45 “hardwired” ethernet connection.
- Annual WilsonPro Cloud subscription includes wireless LTE connection; no additional internet connection required
- Provides end users with high reliability and minimal downtime
how it works
- Bidirectional amplifiers (boosters) detect and collect very faint cell signals—much fainter than your phone can detect.
- The boosters amplify faint signals to a useable level.
- The amplifiers broadcast the boosted signal inside a commercial building, allowing them to be picked up by your phone or other cellular device.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Browse our selection of wilson pro cell signal amplifier parts and accessories including mounts, taps, splitters, lightning protection, antennas, connectors, and cables. Replace power adapters, install custom wall mountings, and protect your signal boosting equipment from lightning surges and more.
Free Shipping Above $100 Orders!