About weBoost Drive Sleek OTR 4G
No more dropped calls, slow internet, & disrupted service
Improve your cell phone’s usable range and 4G LTE data speeds with Drive Sleek OTR, weBoost’s most powerful and versatile cradle cellular signal booster for vehicles. A single-user device for truckers, the Drive Sleek OTR enhances cell signal coverage with the smartphone inside its adjustable cradle; designed to hold phones and cellular hotspots from 5.1 inches to 7.5 inches in length.
Once you place your phone in the cradle, the Drive Sleek OTR instantly boosts existing cell signal—allowing the user to experience fewer dropped calls, better voice quality, faster network speeds, and improved audio and video streaming. This powerful device boosts existing signal strength to your cellular device with up to 23 dB system gain—the maximum amount allowed by the FCC a single-user cradle booster. Included in the kit is a 12VDC power cord with a 5V / 2.1 Amp USB charging port. This port charges accessory devices much faster than a standard 5V / 1 Amp output port.
With the weBoost Drive Sleek OTR, you can enjoy solid cellular connectivity and enjoy optimized mobile carrier network coverage while trucking throughout North America. Includes a user-friendly installation guide to help ensure hassle-free setup inside your big rig.
- Drive Sleek Booster,
- 859118 -Custom CLA – 5V/2A,
- Magnetic vent clip mount,
- Adhesive Magnet Mount,
- Thread lock packets,
- SMB Male to SMA male adapter,
- Velcro Cable Management Straps,
- 311251 – Drive Sleek cradle,
- 304415 – 4G OTR Truck edition antenna,
- (901104 – 3-way mount 901115 – Spring mount for 4G OTR antenna, Side Exit Cable Adapter, 4G OTR antenna, 2-mast extensions)
- Boosts signal for all U.S. cell carriers
- Friendly, U.S.-based customer support
- All components needed for installation in one package
- FCC Certified
- Extends cellular signal range
- Reliable cell signal and more consistent data speeds
- Faster data downloads
- Up to 2 hours additional talk time in weak-signal areas
How It Works
Signal boosters increase cell signal by collecting signals with a powerful antenna, delivering those signals to the booster, amplifying the cell signals so your devices receive them, and delivering your device’s boosted signals back to the cell tower.
1. Receives Signal
The booster reaches out to the cell tower to access voice and data signals.
2. Boosts Signal
The booster receives the outside signal, amplifies it up to 32x and sends it to the inside antenna.
3. Expands Signal
The boosted signal is then broadcast to the cellular device inside the cradle.
Browse our selection of wilson pro cell signal amplifier parts and accessories including mounts, taps, splitters, lightning protection, antennas, connectors, and cables. Replace power adapters, install custom wall mountings, and protect your signal boosting equipment from lightning surges and more.
Free Shipping Above $100 Orders!