About This Product – SureCall Guardian3 QR
SureCall Guardian3 QR Public Safety Band signal booster amplifies FirstNet signals for crucial communications, delivering consistent signal for First Responders and other public safety officials relying on two-way radio communication inside large buildings.
Guardian3 QR (Quick Response Unit) is equipped with a tri-band booster that has a maximum gain of 80 dB on the Public Safety frequency bands, supporting 700 MHz (FirstNet Ready), 800 MHz, and 900 MHz SMR (Specialized Mobile Radio Service).
In the majority of cases, newly constructed buildings with considerable size, or existing buildings that increase capacity by expanding the building footprint are required to have signal strength of -95 dBm or better in designated critical areas – elevators, stairwells, etc. – in order to receive a certificate of occupancy. Guardian3 QR meets the code for NFPA 1221 and IFC 510 and features a NEMA-4 rated amplifier housing, which eliminates the need for an additional NEMA enclosure.
Additionally, the Guardian3 QR comes equipped with dry contact 7-pin alarming capability, UPS and Ethernet port enabled remote monitoring. The Guardian3 QR amplifier features sturdy metal construction and is covered by an industry leading 3-year warranty.
- Uplink Frequency Range (MHz): 788-805 / 806-824 / 896-901 (Including D Block)
- Downlink Frequency Range (MHz): 758-775 / 851-869 / 935-940 (Including D Block)
- Supported Standards: Public Safety 700 (FirstNet), 800 and SMR 900
- Input/Output Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Maximum Gain: 80 dB
- Gain Adjustment: 31 dB
- Maximum RF Output Power: 26 dBm
- Noise Figure: ≤ 8 dB
- VSWR: ≤2.0
- Power Input: D/C 16/24v or A/C 110 V, 60 Hz
- P1dB: 31.5 dBm
- Cable: SC-400 RF Connectors: N Female (both ends)
- Power Consumption: 50W
- Operating Temperature: -4ºF to +131ºF
- Dimensions: 21.5″ x 17″ x 6″
- Weight: 49.6 lbs
- FCC ID: RSNFORCE3-PSB
- UL Certification: UL 60950-1
- Provides improved coverage for Public Safety 700 MHz (FirstNet), 800 MHz and 900 MHz (SMR)
- 80 dB gain for Public Safety Bands
- Features built-in SureCall Sentry™ remote monitoring with ethernet port
- Integrated 7-pin alarm and UPS port for external battery backup
- NEMA-4 rated amplifier housing. No additional NEMA enclosure(s) needed
- Meets the code for NFPA 1221 and IFC 510
- Dry contact 7-pin alarm, UPS and Ethernet port for remote monitoring
- Energy-saving operation allows bands to remain dormant when not in use
- Automatic gain control (AGC)
- A/C 110V or D/C 16-24V power option
- Independently adjustable frequency attenuation for uplink and downlink (Reduce gain in -1 dBm increments)
- Industry leading 3-year warranty, 5-year extended warranty available. Activate your warranty at surecall.com/activate
Click here for the complete guide: SURECALL – CELL PHONE SIGNAL BOOSTER GUIDE
Browse our selection of SureCall cell signal amplifier parts and accessories including antennas, cables, connectors, adapters and installation tools. Replace power adapters, install custom wall mountings, and protect your signal boosting equipment from lightning surges and more.
Free Shipping Above $100 Orders!