About This Product – SureCall Fusion7 All-in-One
SureCall Fusion7 is an all-in-one cellular, WiFi and HDTV-capable booster solution for homes and offices that offers:
- SureCall’s patented cellular signal solution for Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile and all other North American cellular carriers. The Fusion7 virtually eliminates dropped and missed calls for areas up to 20,000 square feet.
- A built-in Wi-Fi signal booster, along with a router that extends network coverage for areas up to 20,000 square feet for fast and reliable data.
- Optional HDTV boosting accessories that bring locally aired HDTV television stations into your home. Along with the built-in Wi-Fi, this provides greatly enhanced streaming video through Netflix® and other on-demand streaming media providers.
BOTH KITS INCLUDE: Fusion7 booster with power supply, one outdoor omni antenna, one 75 ft. SC-400-NN cable (to outdoor antenna), four 75 ft. lengths of SC-400 TNC low-loss cable (to four indoor antennas that vary by kit), one 4-way splitter, one optional 2-way splitter (for use when only 2 indoor antennas are used), one 30 ft. SC-400 cable (for 2 or 4-way splitter), one lightning protector, one 2 ft. SC-400 NN cable (to lightning protector), four optional TNC-Male crimp connectors.
SC-SEPTH/O-OD4 KIT includes: All of the above items with four indoor dome antennas.
SC-SEPTH/O-OP4 KIT includes: All of the above items with four indoor panel antennas.
ACCESSORIES FOR BOOSTING HDTV SIGNAL:
HDTV ANTENNA OPTIONS INCLUDE: SC-305W-H (Indoor panel antenna recommended for open indoor spaces) »OR« SC-306W-H (High-performing outdoor antenna recommended for spaces with interior walls or obstacles)
HDTV CABLE OPTIONS INCLUDE: One cable to connect booster to chosen (SC-305W-H or SC-306W-H) HDTV antenna: SC-RG6-75 (75 ft.) cable is recommended. »PLUS« one to two cables to connect booster’s HDTV ports (2 ports) to HDTV devices. SC-RG6-50 (50 ft.) cable is recommended.
Note: Up to 25 HDTV devices may be supported using splitters. Also, though specific RG6 cable lengths are recommended, they may be used interchangeably, as needed.
- Patent pending technology for 7-band cellular, Wi-Fi and HDTV boosters
- Highest 4G data rate in the industry
- All frequencies can be independently adjusted
|Uplink Frequency Range (MHz):||698–716 / 776–787 / 824–849 / 1850–1915 / 1710–1755 (G Block Included)|
|Downlink Frequency Range (MHz):||728–746 / 746–757 / 869–894 / 1930–1995 / 2110–2155 (G Block Included)|
|Input Impedance:||50 Ohm / 75 Ohm (HDTV)|
|Maximum Gain:||Cellular 72 dB / Wi-Fi 23 dB / HDTV 23 dB|
|Noise Figure:||8 dB|
|Supported Standards:||CDMA, WCDMA, GSM, EDGE, HSPA+, EVDO, LTE and all cellular standards|
|Wi-Fi Frequency Range:||2.4 – 2.4835 GHz|
|Wi-Fi Standards:||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Maximum Wi-Fi Wireless Data Rate:||150 Mbps (2.4 GHz)|
|HDTV Frequency Receive Range (MHz):||54–72 / 76–88 / 174–216 / 470–608 / 614–698|
|AC Input:||Input AC 110 V, 60 Hz / Output DC 5-20 V|
|Maximum Output Power:||1 Watt EIRP|
|Cable:||SC-400 / RG-6 (RG-6 not included)|
|RF Connectors:||RP-TNC / N-Female|
|Dimensions:||10″ x 9.5″ x 2.75″|
Click here for the complete guide: SURECALL – CELL PHONE SIGNAL BOOSTER GUIDE
Browse our selection of SureCall cell signal amplifier parts and accessories including antennas, cables, connectors, adapters and installation tools. Replace power adapters, install custom wall mountings, and protect your signal boosting equipment from lightning surges and more.
Free Shipping Above $100 Orders!