About Pro 4000R (460231)
Pro 4000R (460231) delivers the power of four boosters in a single rack mount & provides cell coverage for up to 100,000 square feet of indoor space, or even more depending on the strength of the incoming signal from the tower.
Enterprise Cellular Connectivity with New Wilson Pro 4000R
The Wilson Pro 4000 passive distributed antenna system is a wall (or RACK with 460231) mounted, multi-amplifier cell booster to incorporate four separate signal amplifiers feeding multiple indoor antennas.
Designed to provide enhanced in-building cellular coverage for all commercial spaces, including hospitals, hotels, warehouses and offices, the WilsonPro Pro 4000 amplifies weak cell signals to provide reliable voice and data coverage–including 4G – to inside spaces where signals may not penetrate. With new eXtended Dynamic Range (XDR) technology, the amplifier never shuts off due to a strong outside signal or changes in outside signal strength. Like all WilsonPro cellular signal boosters, the WilsonPro Pro 4000 features cell site protections that auto-detect and prevent any cell tower interference.
Easy rack-mounted installation
The Pro 4000R is intended to fit into an existing server rack. This design allows for a neat and clean installation while leaving the unit easily accessible.
Onboard Software for Better Control
Each indoor antenna path is independently and automatically controlled with onboard software, ensuring great connectivity throughout large spaces and multi-story buildings. Since all ports are independently controlled, each can adjust its gain level up or down as required by the conditions of the immediate signal environment without disrupting coverage from any other zone.
Extended Dynamic Range for Continuous Connectivity
Gives the Pro 4000R the greatest tolerance of any competing booster for a strong incoming signal from the tower. XDR allows the booster to never shutdown due to too strong of a signal. No matter how strong, the booster will never overpower and shutdown.
Color LCD for Easier Access
Unlike other boosters, the WilsonPro Pro 4000R has a color LCD screen with four-way navigation, allowing integrators to have easy and effective control of the product.
- Pro 4000 Booster
- Outside Directional Antenna (314411)
- Inside Dome Antenna x4 (304412)
- Lightning Surge Protector (859902)
- 2ft Low-Loss Wilson400 Cable (952302)
- 75ft Low-Loss Wilson400 Cable (952375)
- 100ft Low-Loss Wilson400 Cable x4 (952300)
- XDR Technology (eXtended Dynamic Range) automatically adjusts gain and will remain operational, even in the presence of a very strong outside signal
- Color LCD Screen
- Highest Downlink and Uplink Power
- Easy rack-mounted installation
- Multi-Amplifier Booster
- Boosters sold in kits with antennas
- Expansion kits available for large scale installations
- Self-optimizing design minimizes installation time
- Incorporates four indoor antenna ports
- Compatible with all North American cellular networks
- Three year warranty
how it works
- Bidirectional amplifiers (boosters) detect and collect very faint cell signals—much fainter than your phone can detect.
- The boosters amplify faint signals to a useable level.
- The amplifiers broadcast the boosted signal inside a commercial building, allowing them to be picked up by your phone or other cellular device.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Bisphenol A, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Browse our selection of wilson pro cell signal amplifier parts and accessories including mounts, taps, splitters, lightning protection, antennas, connectors, and cables. Replace power adapters, install custom wall mountings, and protect your signal boosting equipment from lightning surges and more.
Free Shipping Above $100 Orders!